5 Water Heater Energy Saving Tips
Jan 23, 2015Looking to save money on your water heating bills? These energy saving tips can help improve your home's water heating efficiency!
Energy Saving Tips:
- Reduce Your Hot Water Use - The best way to reduce your monthly utility bill is to use less hot water. Fixing leaky faucets, upgrading to an energy efficient shower head or deciding its time for a more efficient hot water heater can help you save money.
- Upgrade to Energy Star Appliances - Energy star rated dishwashers and washing machines are an efficient way to reduce water consumption, including your home's hot water.
- Address Plumbing Leaks - Leaking faucets and loose fittings can account for water loss and overwork your water heater.
- Insulate Plumbing Pipes - Insulating your pipes is a great way to reduce heat loss, especially during the winter!
- Upgrade Your Water Heater - Older water heaters are not as efficient as many of the new models that are available. While a new water heater installation is a home investment, you will save money on your monthly utility bills in the long term.
this article for more tips on how to save energy. You can also contact bluefrog Plumbing
with any questions you have about how you can save energy.
Our professional plumbing technicians can help you determine if it's time to upgrade to a new water heater. Call us today to reach our plumbing technicians. We are available 24/7 with no overtime fees!